Callum, Aidan, Janae, Malik, Jason; Creators of this website and the Mexican Red-Leg Tarantula Enclosure
MEXACAN REDLEG TARANTULA
- Mexican Red-leg tarantula eats live crickets, mealworms, roaches, and other insects.
- Lives in tropical deciduous forest, dry forest, dessert of Mexico.
- Female tarantula lives up to 25 years
- Males live up to 8 years
- The Mexican Redleg tarantula is venomous but it rarely bites
- drinks fresh water
- best size for a tank is 20 gallons
- lives in burrows
- Mexican Redleg can jump
- Temperature around 75 to 85 degrees
- they never bite only if they feel threated
- they are usually calm animals
What is Green Building and Green Design?
- Green building is the practice of creating structures and using processes that are environmentally responsible and resource efficient throughout a building’s life cycle
- Green design is a term that is reserved for those aspects of design that consciously strive to make the end product as sustainable and as ecologically friendly as possible
Community Partners – The Home Depot
We took a trip to The Home Depot. During this adventure we explored the different departments, learned tool safety and participated in a building class. Thank you Home Depot for helping us!