This process is the same for EnergyWhiz held in-person at FSEC and for EnergyWhiz Virtual.
For regional events, check with the local organizers.
- One account is used for each teacher or coach.
- The login information you create will be used for everything (paying, creating teams, adding project content).
- Share your login information with your students so they can create their project pages online.
- (Not ready to register yet? Get email updates instead.)
2. Secure Your Team Slots
Use the appropriate online store to pay for your team(s) competition registration fees.
3. Develop A Project
Each team develops a project associated with that particular competition and documents the project building process.
4. Create A Project Web Page
The team creates a web page to share their project information that may include log pages, images, video, tables, etc.
Take a look at projects from the past.
5. Attend the Event(s)
Mark your calendar for the appropriate EnergyWhiz event(s).
Plan to participate and enjoy all that EnergyWhiz has to offer!